Location: 191 Bartlett Road, Horseshoe Lagoon, 4809
RPD: Lot 24 on RP731512
Area: 3.3 Ha / 8.15 Acres
If you are considering a lifestyle change or a move to the country, this property could be the one for you.
- 3 Bedrooms (2 with built in robes and master with walk in robe)
- Office – or 4th bedroom
- Open plan design in kitchen, dining, living and family room
- Air conditioning throughout
- Gas stove and Gas hot water
- 8m x 8m Carport located at the rear of the house
- 8m x 8m Entertainment area
- Kidney shaped pool with salt chlorinator
- 12m x 18m Machinery Shed with 1 bay cemented – 2 & ½ Bays enclosed
- 5 KW Solar system
- Sand Pit for the kids
- Dog Kennels
- 5 Watering outlets
The house can be run off a generator from the shed, the switch is located in the meter box at the shed.
There is a bore pump on the property servicing approx. 400 Mango Trees (Approx. 310 Kensington & 90 R2E2) Depending on Mango pricing these mango trees have provided around $18,000 in profit from mango sales.
There is a bus service that runs daily to Giru primary school, directly out the front of the property and bus to the high school approximately 1km down the road.
There is a red bin service to the property weekly and a yellow bin service to the property fortnightly.
If you would like to know more about this property or to inspect, contact Bill Micola on 0418 7786.Show More