Inspect today! 2134 Hervey Range Road, Hervey Range is located 21klm from Willows Shopping Centre and surrounding serviced area. This property, affectionately known as Touchwood Flats, has been more than a home for this family since 1998.
Property Features Include:
- 22.92h (50 acres) + 2.84h (7.2 Acre adjoining Lease)
- 380m frontage onto Hervey Range Road
- 700m rear boundary onto Black River
- Two distinct levels of river flat and high flat ground. Well covered with a variety of grasses
- Selectively cleared. All sandy loam soil and includes a portion of rainforest
- Registered bore to a depth of 24.4 m serviced by 1.5hp Grundfos submersible pump
The house: Built 1982 this two story besser block home has clip lock iron roof. Tiled throughout with a Tasmanian Oak kitchen, has a gas oven and 5 burner stove and a 70lt gas hot water system. 4 Bedrooms with built in robes, plus game room and attic. Two toilets and bathrooms - one on each level.
- 448m2 living area
- 260m2 under house roof. (70m2 Patio, 10m2 laundry and upstairs balcony)
- Fully air conditions with split systems to all areas of the house
- 95m2 Hard wood timber deck and pergola (Adjoins 70 m2 patio)
- 58 m2 (7.5m x 7.5m) car port with clip lock iron roof
- House Yard (.5ha) dog mesh fenced with 4 x vehicle & 2 x Person access gates
- 20,000lt Concrete house tank, and 5,000 lt rainwater tank
The house yard: 29m (Lineal) concrete in ground resort style saltwater chlorinated pool, with underwater light, spa, rock water feature and beach area. 80% shade sail coverage. Large paved areas on three sides. Well established lawn, trees and garden areas, watered by turf valve in ground watering system. 18m paved area around cloths line. 2.4 m x 4.8m tree house with hard wood deck.
Shed 1: Powered 15m x 12m; 6 roller door “L” shaped (157 m2)
Shed 2: Powered 9m x 15m, with separate phone line, shower, toilet and kitchenette. + 3m x 8m paved roofed skillion roof attached (Known as "The Lodge")
Shed 3: Powered 6m x 3m feed shed
Shed 4: 5m x 15m Animal shed and pens
Shed 5: 6m x 3m 2 bay horse shelter
A school bus provides service to both public and private schools in the Kirwan area from the front of this property.
To inspect this great property or to know more please call Gavin Micola on 0407 159 314. Please note that open homes will not be conducted on this property and all inspections will be by appointment only.